Lakes and rivers in Romania
Romania has a lots of river and lakes. On this page we will talk about some of the importans that cross the major cities and affect the peoples and the economy of our country.
Bucharest, sector 3 bridge, Dambovita River. Dambovita River, from training to shedding.
One of the most important river that cross Bucharest the Romanian Capital is Dambovita River. A short review you can read here about Dambovita River, from training to shedding.
Some important lakes are: in the north / north east part
Floral arrangement in Herastrau Park in Bucharest
of the Bucharest is Herastrau Park with Herastrau Lake, one of the biggest and one of the most important park of the Romanian capital, Alexandru Ioan Cuza Park / Alexander John Cuza Park with Alexandru Ioan Cuza Lake in the District 3 of the Bucharest, located in the eas part of the town, Tineretului Park / Youth Park with Tineretului Lake in the District 4 of the town, located in the west / south east part of th Romanian Capital,
Alexandru Ioan Cuza Parc, District 3, Bucharest, Romania
both having almost the same size, Circus or Tonola Park is a small but a very nice Park, have also a small Lake, is located in the east / north east, in District 2 of the city.
Water Egyptian Lotus in the Circus Park in Bucharest, Distrikt 2, Romania, flower is a natural monument. Circus Park or Tonola Park in Bucharest.
More from my site
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza Park, also known under the names of IOR or Titan
- Dambovita River, from training to shedding
- Herastrau Park one of the largest park in Bucharest
- Circus Park or Tonola Park in Bucharest
- Beautiful Lakes of Romania volcanic, glacial, periglacial, wind artificial lakes, karstic lakes, fluvial and marine morphological lakes, anthropic lakes, clasto-karstic lakes
- The Danube is the second longest of Europe rivers after Volga
- Danube Delta Biosphere Reservation UNESCO World Heritage
- Photo old center of the Bucharest
- Accommodation on country at hotels, guest houses, cottages
- Fagaras Mountains called Transylvanian Alps, expression attributed to the French scientist Emmanuel de Martonne
- Attractions, objectives, must see places
- Tarcu Mountains and Bistra Lake, relief and description
- Brancoveanu Monastery – Sambata de Sus, Brasov County, Romania
- Salina Turda was ranked by Business Insider as the most beautiful underground
- Fagaras Fortress, Transylvania domain, princely and aristocratic fortress